Monday, December 17, 2018

How i end my 2018

As the year comes to an end and the new year is coming to a beginning, what have you achieved so far? A new house? A new car? Career? Name it, and i know it is all worth it.

What ive learn this year, despite with all the things i feel unnecessary, i achieve the best and greatest thing in my life.. not a car, not a house nor even any materialistic items; just a wonderful plain ol wedding!

It was an amazing journey to feel like a princess for the day and to enjoy each and every moment with your soulmate. The ambience of the whole entire day was a fairy tale. The hall was perfect, the food was great and i see people enjoying themselves endulging the foods and having small reunions together.

Me, on the other hand was a different story, I was shaken to the core thinking of ' what ifs' alot. It was in that moment i got cold feet and thinking of turning back and just want to dunk my head into the pool and not coming out. Well thanks to my friends who was there for me get me back to my sense with a lot of pep talks and advices. Thanks girls! You guys are awesome!

With that, i conclude my day. Lol. Just kidding!

I would like to give thanks to those who have helped me through the tough times,  the months that i have been a crazy person with a lot of attitude coming out, and i really am sorry to those i have hurt along the way.

Mom, dad thanks for being a sport in helping out and listening to your only daughter's request and im so grateful to the families, my squad (Maryam, Erin, Dee, Syafiqa, Mami, Farah, Mel, A'a, Seri ) for the bachelorette surprise; My girls ( Kathy, ween, gee, Jamie, Yaya, Nana) for being my flowers. And of course my sisters, Tasha And Ell for always listening to my crap when im down.
Thank you for making my wedding a reality with the forest theme even when the DJ is not doing such a good job in DJing my songs. However all turned out to be a blast.

Last but not least, to the man of my dream, my knight in shining armor, my Lapochka, Izwan Shazmeer. Thank you for loving me and being the best for me when I'm at my worst. Thank you for the happiness you have injected into my soul and make me who i am today. And i love everything about you.