Thursday, December 21, 2017

Year End and What I Have Learn in 2017

It has been a rapid yet slow year as things just came crashing down like a hurricane. People coming in then leave without a say, be friends and unfriended; be nice then cruel and you can just look at how crazy this can get for any kind of reasons.

2017 has taught me a lot about love, friendship, cruelty, hypocrites and just how judgmental people are. It is funny how things just go from great sunny day to disastrous grey storm; starts with a hello, hi and ends with silence. 

Every thing starts with an innocent gesture of friendliness and self belonging and the next thing you know, people talked about you at how your past self is in terrible condition. It felt like all these storm came crashing down without you being aware of it. It comes crawling like a predator hunting for it's prey slowly yet surely to kill it, then BAMM! 

 I wonder how people can even cope with all this hatred from people around them? By being yourself and just go on with your everyday life, not giving a damn about those around you and focus on yourself, you still get this feeling of being an outcast in the society. What did you do to deserve all this? Just because you fall into a different status quo? A different style of living? A different way of thinking? or just for being different from them? 

No matter where you come from, or which cast you are in people will always be judgmental. No matter how hard you try to fit in or to gain their trust, they will always, ALWAYS talk about you. It is easy to absorb all this negative energy into your life because we are all emotional one or another, does not matter if you are a boy, or a girl or anything. It is a nerve wreck and destructive.

I learn to be strong from all of this situation and try to think positive about life and by doing so, is to be grateful for what you have and to love everything about it. Grateful for what you have achieve today, grateful for the shelter, grateful for your parents who have raised you to be a better person, grateful for all the things that had and is happening to you. That is the first step to be happy. 

I am happy to find a person so great to me by becoming one of the most important person in my life. The person who have been there throughout my journey in 2017, my ups and down, my downward spiral and all that is in between. I am grateful to god for bringing him to me as he have make me the happiest girl. During the tough times that I had in 2017, he is there to support me, to cheer me on and tell me that he is there for me no matter what. It is a great pleasure to know someone so pure, so innocent and full of joy.

We've been through a lot in these couple of month where people are trying to break us apart, pushed us to our limitations of breaking down, to the far end of discouragement in life and to the verge of embarrassment. With all of that being set, we stayed together stronger than ever despite all of the negativity being thrown towards us. I know things will get better in 2018 and we are much more by achieving what we imagine in life. I am so grateful and thankful to those who never believed in us.

Nothing gets in our way when you believe in yourself and have faith in what you do. You get to the far end of healthiness, wealthiness and happiness. The joy of being who you are and screwing with whatever people thrown at you by being true. Like Babe Ruth say "Don't let the fear of striking out, keeps you from playing the game"

Show them what you are capable of despite the time frame. You win some and you lose some that is what you call life. By having faith and belief, you get to where you want to be by hook or by crook. You are your own person and no one can change who you are by being the person you ought to be. They will try to bring you down as their will but you know yourself more than others and that is a plus. Never forget to be grateful towards the one who make you and the universe will catch on. Be happy and enjoy today as today is your last. 

My 2017, lets just say I am so grateful for all that is happening to me. I have found the love of my life, the greatest family a girl could have, incredible friends who are always there for me and most of all, to The Almighty who gave me life on earth. I am happy and grateful.