Saturday, December 10, 2011

2011 memories

It's almost at the end of the year now, how fast time flies when you kind of least expected. Things that happened, memories, hurt, lies, frustration, stress and all kinds of feeling can be told in a year. 2011 is one of the most hectic years of my life, since I'm in my degree and work loads are like ... :(

I'm surely gonna miss everyone in college that had been there with me through out the years, even thou its kind of the least i expected but it was trully happenin'. My classmates are the bomb, can't describe them as how much they are different in so many ways.

i know i haven't been updating this, but heyyyy, life is better in reality right? Great years with family and friends.. its awesome liddat! hehehe...


From left: Zainul Azrin, Dhya Menet, not sure who, Shatish, Kelson Sim, Nicholas, Ms. Zarina, Farah Wahida, Sharon Yong, Michelle, Chloe, Sabri, and Me. Bottom: Winnie, Chien, Celine, Effy Aiman and Azren Natasha.


The crowds, Familia Segilicious :) Let the memories be in our heart......

LOVE <3