Thursday, June 23, 2011

Redang Island, Terengganu




hey guys, i know that it's been a long time i haven't been updating my blog but Im back!!

The other weekend, i went to Redang Island with my cousins, and it was a blast. i enjoyed every single bit of it. It is relaxing without any disturbance from any other things such as cars and other concrete jungle thats been happening back home...

We went snorkeling almost all day.. it was a blast the coral was sooo beautiful and everything was gorgeous. I miss that place tho, and everyone is soo friendly. It is nothing like the resorts where everything is build with concrete bt we live in a chalet. The place was small and everything seems peaceful. I miss everybody.

We went for Karaoke, walk, and chillexing near the beach. Other than that, we also watched them feeding the baby shark :)

After all, it is a diver's den, nothing but divers around. hehehe.. awesome!!!

was thinking of going there again.. but not in a few month now, need to keep my money for others too. will always remember that place :) always..

to my cousins and friends.. i miss our times together.. love u all xoxo