Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Kiss Me

I was in a moment where Ed Sheeran's song was played on my ipod. The song is just sooooo lovely and im falling to my feet everytime i listen to it. Thanks to The Vampire Diaries who brought me to the song.

And now, I'm listening to a whole lot of covers on that song and this lad came in sight. He's wonderful with his cover, i fell in love that instant after hearing it. Lovely cover.. if you've been wondering which cover am i talking about, i'll post up the link at the bottom here so you can just listen to it. Make sure u close your eyes and put the headphones on and enjoy the ride.

This song reminds me on how to fall in love again after awhile being alone.. how it brings all the feelings together, the moment that you feel that you can't breath, you stand still and all the feeling comes rushing thru the whole entire of your body.. the butterflies in your stomach, the backflips that its doing and all sort of different feelings came rushing thru.

I was there in that feeling when i heard this song.. even when im alone in my room, as i put my headphone on.. lying on the bed with my eyes close.. it was the best feeling ever!! you should try.. it calms your heart from the heartbreak too as u imagine being happy for once in your life :)

I'm feeling it now, really.. the soft tone of the melody.. the swaying of the song..

I'm so in love <3<3


Neutful cover of Ed Sheeran - Kiss Me


Enjoy listening to it as i did :)