Tuesday, May 14, 2013

birthday speech.

google wishing me a Happy Bitrhday :)


As today is the 14th of May 2013, i would like to wish myself a Happy 24th Birthday. To a good start of my born day. As i would love to open up a new Journal to a new life. I'm blessed to be here today and get to see the world again and thanks to Allah SWT for giving me the chance to live and be a better person.

For my mom, i really love you, and thanks for being there for me when im down and be right beside me when i needed you too. You've been the best mother ever even when your strict personality do sometimes get to my head :)

To my friends... Deela, Zarra, Syafeeq, Elyza, Rukie, Tasha and more.. you've been the best of friends ever eventhou sometimes I do wanna slap you at your face but then.. to be honest without you guys, i wont be able to live my life as it is now. For you guys had been there for me during my ups and downs, having to bare with my weird sense of directions, my lost of thoughts moment, random shits that doesn't make sense.. and everything that makes me..ME.

To those people out there who don't really know me but still wishes me Happy Birthday.. and not HB, thanks for all your kind wishes.. appreciate it so much. You guys might hate me or like me, i don't know but it's the thought of you wishing is lovely.

Speaking of wishes.. i don't really tolerate with those who wishes me with just HB cause it just doesn't mean a thing. If you are sincere enough to wish a Happy Birthday, you will wish with the whole sentence. Do you wish your mother on mother's day the other day with a HMD?? if not? Y the HB? Make sense now?

Think about it, if you are not sincere with your words, don't say it at all.

Not to ruined the mood or anything.. just that i can't tolerate with those who are lack in their sincerity.

Have a wonderful day people :)